(877) 672-7356
 Expect a $16 delivery charge and sales tax. 
Keyword(s):
 

Same-Day Delivery (Monday - Saturday)

We offer same-day delivery as long as we receive your order prior to 2:00PM in the recipient's time zone. Our website stops taking same-day deliveries at 10:30AM (Pacific Time), but you have the option of placing a phone order if you can meet the 2:00PM cutoff time.

If your order is received after the 2:00PM cut-off time for the same day, we will make every attempt for same day delivery, but we cannot guarantee it.

We offer Sunday delivery to most of our Mr. B's Exclusive Delivery Area. Generally across the country (especially in rural towns), Sunday delivery can be problematic. We have found from past experience our success rate for expediting Sunday delivery is about 25%. The remaining 75% of orders arrive on Monday.


Advanced Search|View Favorites|View Cart|Checkout
Logout|Order Status|Order History|Change my Password|Update my Information
Wedding and Parties|Help|Privacy and Security|Contact Us|Our Promise to You

Copyright 2000-Present Mr B's Flowers. All Rights Reserved.